Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip from Seville to Cordoba
- Discover the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stroll through the Jewish Quarter and enjoy skip-the-line access to the Christian Kings Alcazar and Cordoba Synagogue
- See the Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro, built by the Moors in the 14th century
- Take an optional walking tour of Carmona, offering amazing panoramic views, and learn about its ancient history
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Stroll past hundreds of striped sugar cane columns and absorb the ecclesiastical elegance of the Moorish mosque. See shimmering golden mosaics and gaze at elegant domes as your guide offers captivating commentary of Cordoba’s most alluring attraction.
Continue to the Christian Kings Alcazar, a significant structure housed amid the ambient labyrinth of the Jewish quarter, and enjoy priority access as your guide offers information on the building’s history. Stroll flower-thronged streets to the Cordoba Synagogue, one of Spain’s only existing Jewish churches, then visit the foreboding fortress of King Don Pedro.
Reach the city center after an idyllic wander through Calle de las Flores, then explore independently during some relaxed free time. Browse artisan shops for special souvenirs then refresh with specialty snacks in local cafes (own expense). Regroup with your guide at the pre-arranged time then return to your Seville accommodation.
Optional Carmona Tour:Grasp the opportunity to take an additional walking tour through the charming city of Carmona. Ascend to the city’s hilltop perch to enjoy spectacular views of the surroundings, then visit several impressive monuments like the Convent of La Madre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
- On Sundays the tour starts soon, please call the supplier the day before the tour to confirm the exact time.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you are lucky enough to get as your guide in Cordoba a young girl named ANA this will the best." See review
- "Nice bus from Seville to Cordoba of about 2 hours." See review
- "My trip took place on a Sunday and, according to the trip’s description, we were supposed to leave earlier than the other days." See review