3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Skip the long lines at Seville’s top two must-see monuments on a guided tour of the Royal Alcazar and the Seville Cathedral. Tickets can sell out during peak times, so guarantee your entrance to Europe's oldest royal palace and the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Learn the fascinating history behind both places as a guide lead you to hidden treasures and highlights, including the burial site of Christopher Columbus.
- Save time and guarantee entry with a skip-the-line combo tour of Seville's two most popular sights
- Discover layers of Islamic and Christian history at the Royal Alcazar palace
- Marvel at the the scale of the Seville Cathedral, one of the largest on Earth
- Includes skip-the-line tickets to both UNESCO-listed monuments
Saved to wishlist!
Headphones to hear the guide properly
Professional local guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges included in the price
Preferent access Tickets
Only Retired 65 years old or over can purchase the Senior option showing a valid ID.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide to the company complete names and Passport or ID card details of all passengers - This is a mandatory prerequisite in order to buy Alcazar tickets
- If you are retired (65+) or a student (up to 25 years old) please, note you must hold your original ID and your up to date Student card the day of the tour.
- Only students up to 25 years old holding a Student card shall purchase the Youth option.
- Please note, the monument's staff will request the original IDs and Students cards of every single participant of the tour as proof of age and eligibility for discounts. Failure to do so may result in no access to their premises.
- Seville Cathedral is closed on 1st and 6th of January, plus December the 25th.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Alcázar is closed on Christmas, Good Friday and 1st & 6th of January.
- Retired 65 years old or above shall purchase the Senior option.
- Dress code of the Cathedral of Seville: "We ask you please to uncover your head when you enter and refrain from wearing beach shoes, flip-flops, tank tops, small shorts and strapless t-shirts. Thanks"
- Please do not touch and / or lean on different elements such as columns, stuccos, doors, stained glass, etc.
- Please mute your mobile phone.
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 4 people to take place.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The the price for Senior only applies to retirees from the European Union
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alcazar and Cathedral of Seville Tour (Tickets included & Skip the line)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Alcazar and Cathedral of Seville Tour (Tickets included & Skip the line)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Alcazar and Cathedral of Seville Tour (Tickets included & Skip the line)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Alcazar and Cathedral of Seville Tour (Tickets included & Skip the line)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Alcazar and Cathedral of Seville Tour (Tickets included & Skip the line)
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Barrio Santa CruzMagic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)El Arenal DistrictFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Baraka Sala FlamencaAire Ancient Baths SevillaEl Palacio AndaluzTorre del OroMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Casa de la GuitarraRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoPlaza de América