Departure & Return
Last Departure place : Hongik Univ. Subway Station exit no 3 Morning option : AM 08:20 Afternoon option: AM 11:40
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- ★★★Because of African Swine Fever, DMZ is officially closed by the government. Until the DMZ is open again, we will provide alternative DMZ tour: Hotel – Imjingak Park (Freedom Bridge, Mangbaedan, Imjingang River Dokgae Bridge, BEAT 131 bunkerexhibition) – Odu Mountain Unification Observatory – Ginseng Center - The War Memorial of Korea(Seoul) - Drop off City Hall
- One shopping Center is included (Ginseng Center or Duty Free Shop)
- A current valid passport is required the day of travel.
- A moderate amount of walking through a steep and narrow tunnel involved - Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Participants must be physically fit to walk about 1300 feet (400 meters) at an 11 degree gradient
- Most travelers can participate
- You do not need to send a copy of your passport
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Special Korea DMZ Tour.