13 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
South Korea boasts dense forests, ancient temples, and spectacular scenery—but organizing accommodation and transportation to explore the country independently can be challenging. On this comprehensive tour, see the best of beautiful South Korea with all the key logistics covered. Delve into Korean Buddhism at the Bulguksa Temple, explore Korea’s history at the UNESCO–listed Hahoe Folk Village, and soak up the atmosphere at the traditional seafood markets of Jagalchi.
- Explore South Korea with ease on this in-depth sightseeing tour
- Visit the Bulguksa Temple, the UNESCO–listed Hahoe Folk Village, and more
- Logistics like accommodation and transportation are included
- Save time and effort organizing your visit to South Korea independently
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Domestic airfare Seoul-Jejudo-Seoul
Lunch and Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Local guide picks you up from the airports or hotels as stated.
- Incheon Intl Airport, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon South Korea
- Gimpo Intl Airport, 112 Haneul-gil, Gangseo-gu, Seoul South Korea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour itinerary can be switched by flight schedule or situation caused.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Korea DMC Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Sparkling of Korea 13days 12nights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsMulti-day ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulFood Tours - IncheonNature and Wildlife - IncheonWine Tastings - IncheonMulti-day Tours - IncheonUnderground Tours - IncheonWalking Tours - IncheonMarkets - IncheonFood Tours - YonginNature and Wildlife - YonginWine Tastings - YonginMulti-day Tours - YonginUnderground Tours - YonginWalking Tours - YonginMarkets - YonginFood Tours - JeonjuNature and Wildlife - JeonjuWine Tastings - JeonjuMulti-day Tours - JeonjuUnderground Tours - JeonjuWalking Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuCategory
Unhyeongung PalaceJamsil Sports ComplexSeoul SkyThird Tunnel of AggressionHan River (Hangang)Dongdaemun Market and Gate (Heunginjimun)Joint Security Area (Panmunjom)National Folk Museum of KoreaSeodaemun Prison History HallNagwon Instrument ArcadeJongmyoAlive Museum InsadongGate GwanghwamunMyeongdong NANTA TheaterNamdaemun MarketDaehangno (Daehak-ro)MNet StudiosFootball FaentasiumJeongdong TheaterLotte World