- Sightseeing tour of Seoul attractions
- Visit highlights such as Gyeongbokgung Palace and Bukchon Hanok Village
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Gain admission to Gyeongbokgung, considered the most beautiful of the Five Grand Palaces in Seoul. Wander the pavilions and ponds with your guide and learn about its architectural features. (When the palace is closed on Tuesdays, you will visit Changdeokgung Palace instead.)
Next up is Bukchon Hanok Village, a traditional Korean village built nearby. Stroll among hundreds of homes called hanok, most dating to the Joseon Dynasty. After lunch at a local restaurant, continue into the heart of the capital and browse among the alleys of Insadong. You'll find antique items on display amid the galleries, eateries, traditional teahouses, and cafes.
Then pay a visit to Jogyesa, the main temple of the Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism. Located within the city, the stately complex is a religious site for practitioners of Seon (Zen) Buddhism.
N Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower) is the final stop on your full-day itinerary. After a cable car ride or walk to the top of Namsan Mountain, you'll have unobstructed views of the city from this prominent landmark (entrance fees and cable car ride are your own expense). Afterward, you’re dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour
- Infants and children must be accompanied by 2 adults
- Gyeongbokgung Palace and Royal Guard Changing Ceremony is closed on every Tuesday. Instead, you will visit Changdeokgung Palace
- Royal Guard Changing Ceremony may not available during rainy days or typhoons (Bad weather)
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour provide hotel pick up and drop off; please let us know the hotel name and address during reservation
- Tour duration can be adjust depends on weather, traffic or personal reasons
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OnedayKorea
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Plus having lunch with a local makes it much easier if you want to try local food." See review
- "Having the private tour was worth every penny because of the attention, flexibility, and ease of getting around." See review
- "Highly recommend this tour especially if you get Rosi as your guide." See review