7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the historical and modern sights of Seoul on this half-day tour with a small group. Walk around Cheonggyecheon, stop for photos of the Blue House (Cheongwadae), visit Gyeongbokgung Palace and view cultural exhibits at the National Folk Museum of Korea—all in one morning. Hotel pickup is included, with drop-off at Lotte Hotel Seoul or Namdaemun Market.
- Half-day historical sightseeing tour in Seoul with hotel transport
- Walk around Cheonggyecheon and see the Blue House
- Tour Gyeongbokgung Palace, built by the Joseon Dynasty
- Visit the National Folk Museum of Korea
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel drop-off(Dismiss at Namdaemun Market or Myeongdong)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in central/downtown Seoul. If your accommodations located behind alleys, we will pick you up at the nearest subway station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Gyeongbokgung Palace is replaced with Deoksugung Palace on Tuesday
- Namsangol Hanok Village is replaced with Seoul Museum of History on Tuesday
- Cheongwadae Sarangche is closed on Monday. Visit from outside only
- Please advise your hotel name when booking this tour.
- This tour requires 2 people minimum to book
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop by at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I LOVE SEOUL TOUR Lctd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Royal Palace Morning Small-Group Tour (No Shopping)
3 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulBus Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonFull-day Tours - IncheonBus Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Myeongdong NANTA TheaterInsadongJongmyoSeoul City HallJamsil Sports ComplexPetite FranceDongdaemun Market and Gate (Heunginjimun)Paju Premium OutletsHongdaeNoryangjin Fish MarketLeeum, Samsung Museum of ArtAlive Museum InsadongNational Museum of KoreaKorean Furniture MuseumTapgol ParkNamsan Tower (N Seoul Tower)Dynamic MazeThird Tunnel of AggressionBukchon Hanok VillageSeodaemun Prison History Hall