9 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation (8nights) 3 or 4 star Hotel, 8N/ double, twin, Triple sharing room based)
Local English-speaking tour guide
Pick up & Drop off Service
ZIP Line fares
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Seoul or Incheon Int'l airport. Please let us know your Hotel or Flight details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You should book this tour at least one or two weeks before the tour date to secure hotel room or train seats
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tagytravelkorea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during (Private) 9-Days Tasty Journey Around South Korea Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during (Private) 9-Days Tasty Journey Around South Korea Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during (Private) 9-Days Tasty Journey Around South Korea Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during (Private) 9-Days Tasty Journey Around South Korea Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
(Private) 9-Days Tasty Journey Around South Korea Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulFood Tours - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonMulti-day Tours - IncheonMarkets - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonFood Tours - YonginBus Tours - YonginMulti-day Tours - YonginMarkets - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuMulti-day Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuCategory
Olympic ParkGarosu-gilMyeongdong NANTA TheaterAlive Museum InsadongTapgol ParkDeoksugung Cheongwadae SarangchaeFigure Museum WNational Folk Museum of KoreaJeongdong TheaterDaehangno (Daehak-ro)Bukchon Hanok VillageTrickeye MuseumNamsan Cable CarSeoul SkyBanpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation Mt. Bukhan (Bukhansan)Gate GwanghwamunUnhyeongung PalaceNamdaemun Market