Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Seoul
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* We provide hotel pickup service only to customers who book by 4 p.m. a day before their tour dates. Customers who booked past 4 p.m. in Seoul time are kindly advised to come to Jogyesa temple by themselves and meet their tour guides right in front of entrance of the temple. (Hotel Drop off service will be provided)
* Hotel Pick-up service is provided only within Seoul area.
(If your hotel is located in Incheon, please contact us. we kindly advise to come to Central Seoul)
* If our customers are staying at airbnb or guesthouse, they may be picked up from the nearest subway station.
* pickup commences up to 1hour before the tour starting time. and exact pickup time will be emailed by 7:00 p.m. a day before tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed and will be replaced to Deoksu Palace or Changdeokgung Palace.
- On Sundays, Bukchon Hanok Village is replaced to Namsan Hanok Village.
- This tour requires a lot of walking. and some places have uneven surfaces for wheelchair users.
- The tour schedule can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffic
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- DMZ admission fee is included only if you purchase the 2-Day tour option. Please advise upon checkout of your preferred day to visit the DMZ. We will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOVIA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized