8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Universal Studios Singapore-One Day Pass
one-way Singapore hotel pickup
Personal expanses & insurance
Island admission to Sentosa-chargeable at selected gateway
Departure & Return
Departure PointUniversal Studios Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 098269 Singapore
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary drop off services are limited to hotels which are located Singapore City Centre Hotels only.Additional charges may apply for pick up out of Singapore City Hotel (Bedok,Tampines,BukitTimah).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The weather in Singapore can be hot and humid, so wear light, breathable clothing.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The park offers WiFi access, and strollers and wheelchairs are available for rent.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Singapore Tours by Solid Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Universal Studios Singapore (Shared Transfer)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Universal Studios Singapore (Shared Transfer)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Universal Studios Singapore (Shared Transfer)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Universal Studios Singapore (Shared Transfer)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Universal Studios Singapore (Shared Transfer)
1 hour 30 minutes
2 days 8 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksUniversal Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksSentosa IslandTheme Parks - Kuala LumpurUniversal Theme Parks - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurTheme Parks - Petaling JayaUniversal Theme Parks - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaTheme Parks - PenangUniversal Theme Parks - PenangAttractions & Museums - PenangCategory