1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Among the most whimsical experiences in Bali, Upside Down World features seven rooms that have been designed with furniture and decor upside down, making for fun photo opportunities. Rooms run the gamut from typical kitchens and bedrooms to a traditional Balinese room, complete with the island's signature wood-carved furniture. Tripods are welcome, and there are plenty of staff members on hand to take shots of you and your group.
- Skip the lines with this entrance ticket to Upside Down World
- Seven rooms with different decor for creating whimsical photographs
- Staff members are on hand to take photos of guests
- Tripods allowed for those who want to create the perfect shot themselves
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Upside Down World Bali
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open Hour: 10.00 AM - 17.00
- Children above 1.2 meter is considered as adult for ticket.
- Mon-Fri: 10.00 - 17.00 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 10.00 - 17.00 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Upside Down World Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Upside Down World Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Upside Down World Bali?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Upside Down World Bali
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksSeminyakTheme Parks - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliTheme Parks - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaTheme Parks - JimbaranAttractions & Museums - JimbaranCategory