7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a combination of sightseeing, entertainment, and dining on this sunset tour along southern Bali’s seaside cliffs. Ideal for tourists who want to relax after a busy day, this private tour covers all of the logistics of transportation, tickets, and reservations. That way, you can relax and enjoy the unique cultural experiences at the Uluwatu Temple and a seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the bay.
- Enjoy a worry-free sunset tour along Bali’s southern coast
- Capture sunset photos from ideal vantage points
- A choir and fire dancing performance adds a cultural flair to the evening
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off simplifies the experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
All Entrance Ticket and Kecak Dance Ticket
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Non Seafood Dinner option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sky Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uluwatu Sunset Tour - Kecak and Fire Dance - Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Uluwatu Sunset Tour - Kecak and Fire Dance - Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran Beach?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uluwatu Sunset Tour - Kecak and Fire Dance - Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran Beach?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluwatu Sunset Tour - Kecak and Fire Dance - Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran Beach
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory