8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Benefit from the flexibility of a private Bali tour that explores Ubud and its surroundings. Travel in comfort with a private driver and guide to major attractions such as Tegenungan Waterfall, the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Tirta Empul Temple, and Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple. Take a walk through the rice fields and sample locally grown coffee with an itinerary that can be tailored to your interests.
- Private full-day tour from Ubud
- Combines sightseeing at temples with natural attractions and artwork
- Travel in comfort by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced English speaking driver / guide
Transport by private vehicle with air conditioner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sarong to use for visit the temple
Landing and facility fees
Your meals on the tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please meet the driver/guide from Safe Bali Driver at your hotel/villa lobby.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Safe Bali Driver (Ketut Suwenda) - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud Surrounding Private Bali Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud Surrounding Private Bali Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud Surrounding Private Bali Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud Surrounding Private Bali Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ubud Surrounding Private Bali Tour
8 to 10 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakUbudShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliArchaeology Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaArchaeology Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranArchaeology Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory