9 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn about Balinese culture, architecture and traditions on a full-day tour with a knowledgeable guide. Tour Ubud Palace, watch the Barong Dance; visit Batuan Temple and Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave) and stop at a village that specialized in quality Balinese art. Learn about long-tailed monkey conservation and the Hindu temples at Ubud Monkey Forest; admire the scenery of the Tegalalang Rice Terrace and stop to purchase lunch at a local eatery. Enjoy gorgeous scenery and informative commentary throughout the day.
- Full-day Bali tour with a professional guide
- Learn about Balinese history and culture when touring the Ubud Palace and watching the Barong Dance
- Stop at important Hindu temples such as Pura Dalem, Batuan and Goa Gajah Temple
- See the long–tailed monkeys at Ubud Monkey Forest
- Browse high quality Balinese art and handicrafts at an art village
- Learn how civet coffee is produced at Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation
- Get great photo ops of the stunning Tegalalang Rice Terraces
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off