10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the best of Ubud’s traditional life, handicrafts and scenery with a full-day, private tour of the village highlights. Learn how artisans produce batik, and meet skilled silversmiths in a handicraft center. Visit a forested waterfall for a cool swim then explore Mas village, where woodcarvers create elaborate sculptures. Spot long-tailed macaques in a monkey forest, see a temple sanctuary, and hike lush rice paddies to learn about Balinese agricultural techniques. Browse bright stalls at a local market, then see the stunning Ubud Royal Palace before returning to your hotel.
- Private, full-day tour through the best of Ubud
- Explore the area with a local guide
- Visit temples, artisans and natural areas
- Enjoy the freedom to see the sights at your own pace
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Ubud Highlights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Ubud Highlights?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Ubud Highlights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Ubud Highlights
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory