9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bali’s beautiful temples, white sand beaches, and UNESCO-listed rice terraces make for some impressive photo opportunities. On this tour, visit some of Bali most photogenic sights and enjoy plenty of time to pose for photos. Some of the Instagram-worthy shots include swinging over the jungle, swimming beneath a waterfall, posing at the Tirta Gangga water temple, and standing at the ‘Gates of Heaven’.
- Plenty of time to pose for photos at each stop
- Incredible views of Mount Ayung through the ‘Gates of Heaven’
- Pose on a giant swing against a backdrop of the rainforest
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All expensive entrances tickets
extra hours charge
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Photographer shot fee at gate of heaven only
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from any type of accommodation in Bali including airbnb and private house
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Padang Bai Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's best to wear or carry flip flops or shoes you can go into the water, since there is a long walk in the stream at the bottom." See review
- "Maybe do this one later in the day as it seems everyone was there in the morning." See review
- "It is a long day but it's perfect for seeing the key stops in Bali that you probably have seen on Instragram etc." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliPhotography Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaPhotography Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranPhotography Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory