- Full-day, Ephesus history tour
- Visit historic and religious sites
- Explore a UNESCO-listed city
- Choose a small-group tour for a personal experience
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Continue to the city of Ephesus, now a UNESCO-listed archeological site where you’ll find the beautifully preserved remains of Hellenistic and Roman settlements. Visit a theatre and temples that saw Roman emperors, and hear about the revolutions and religious transformations that shook this ancient city.
Step into the world of Anatolian Beyliks at Isa Bey mosque, a 14th-century building that’s among the most important of its era, then make a final stop at the Temple of Artemis to explore the stone remains of what was the largest temple on earth. Finish the day at 4:30-5pm at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- After you sent your resevation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and confirm your certain meeting time; especially if you are a cruise passenger this is a must-do action
- Pick-up and Drop-off services available from the Hotels which is centrally located in Kusadasi or Selcuk Towns
- Pick-up and Drop-off services availabile from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BEST TURKEY TOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms