- 12-hour day trip from Sedona to the Grand Canyon via 14-passenger van
- Guided tour provides narration as you pass through the high desert
- See iconic views of the canyon from Grand Canyon Village, Yavapai Point, and more
- Learn about Native American artwork at the Cameron Trading Post
- Optional upgrade to include 30-minute helicopter ride for seamless sightseeing experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Complimentary Sedona hotel pick up approximately 7:00-7:30 am. Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, head to the overlook at Grand Canyon Village and take in the iconic view of the gorge below. Break for lunch, and then drive around the rim on a route that overlooks classic views of the canyon: Yavapai Point, Lipan Point, and Desert View.
Those who select the helicopter upgrade will then take to the skies for a 30-minute flight, seeing the Grand Canyon from the air.
Return to Sonoma along the Little Colorado River, stopping to at the Cameron Trading Post to see work from Hopi, Zuni, and Navajo artists before watching the sunset over the high desert.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona.
- "It’s a 30 minute flight and the view is awesome." See review