Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day ride on the historic Grand Canyon Railroad and canyon tour
- Ride in comfortable, restored passenger cars and learn about the train's history from entertaining guides
- Pass through beautiful countryside on your way to the magnificent Grand Canyon
- Peer down into the canyon and learn about its formation on a guided rim tour
- Travel through Navajo Nation and stop at the Cameron Trading Post on the drive back
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Flagstaff and Sedona
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All the vans are fully climate controlled
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- We recommend that you wear layered clothing in the winter, spring and fall months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would rate the group van tour as superb, but the train trip as OK. We most strongly recommend Steve Benson as a guide (Great Venture Tours) for the Grand Canyon Tour." See review