- Take nature and history walks with a guide to learn about Whidbey Island and the surrounding area
- Enjoy included lunch, coffee, and snacks
- Tour limited to seven people for a small-group experience
- Round-trip transportation provided from Seattle by Mercedes van
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer morning pick-up and evening drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel or vacation rental. For guests staying outside the city center, pick-up is available at the Charter Hotel at 1610 2nd Ave. We'll contact you before your tour to coordinate exact location and timing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ages 8 and older welcome
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yonder Sky
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Whidbey Island and Deception Pass - Luxury Small Group Day Tour with Lunch.