- Pre-cruise Seattle city tour in a comfortable mini-coach
- See Seattle’s top sights before boarding your cruise
- Cover 50 miles of Seattle and its surrounding area and see the city’s most iconic attractions like Pike Place Market
- Spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, and Puget Sound
- Small-group tour limited to 22 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at cruise terminal
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the downtown Seattle, SeaTac, and Tukwila area. We cannot pick up hotels that are not listed or at private residences. If you are not staying at a hotel within our pick-up range, the closest meeting location information will be provided to you. Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please call or email us to confirm hotel and exact pickup time. Please note, some hotels are inaccessible for our buses; therefore we may ask you to meet at another hotel for pickup.
Meeting location in downtown Seattle (if you don’t require hotel pickup): Hyatt Regency Seattle (8th Avenue entrance) - 808 Howell St, Seattle, WA 98101.
- Pier 66, 2209 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
- Pier 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
What To Expect
See the famous Space Needle, then it’s off to Pike Place Market, one of the oldest farmers’ markets in the United States. Also stop at historic Pioneer Square and Ballard Locks, which provide a link for boats between Puget Sound, the Ship Canal, and Lakes Union and Washington.
On a clear day, majestic Mt. Rainier will be visible in the distance, plus there’s a perfect place to catch a beautiful panoramic view of Seattle’s skyline. See it all, and cover an impressive 50 miles of real estate, in just a few hours.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Seattle port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Hotel pickups are limited for SeaTac and Tukwila locations
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please contact local service provider to receive exact pickup time at hotel
- Tour typically gets to cruise ship port between 1:15pm-1:30pm for drop-off
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Northwest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Pre-Cruise Tour: Transportation & Seattle City Tour.