- Discover the best of Seattle on a comprehensive bus tour
- See the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and the Seattle Great Wheel
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small group tour
- Pickup and drop-off included from centrally located meeting points
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass through Chinatown (also known as the International District), Pioneer Square, and Waterfall Garden Park. Sports enthusiast will be happy to know Safeco Fields and CenturyLink Field are both go-tos on this tour. Safeco Fields is where MLB’s Seattle Seahawks play their home games, and CenturyLink Field is the stomping ground for the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks.
Moving on, see Pike Place Market, the Central Waterfront, Chihuly Glass Garden, Queen Ann Hill’s Kerry Park Viewpoint, and Lake Union. Make a pit stop at the Space Needle to take photos, and view the Fremont Troll sculpture up close.
After all the fun, enjoy a relaxing ride back to the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We do NOT pick up at airport hotels, take the light rail to Westlake Station and walk 1.5 blocks to the Westin Valet Loading Zone on Westlake Avenue.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puget Sound Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3 - 4 Hour Seattle City Tour.