4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast and Dinner. Chai/Tea
Group gear: tents, cookware
Pre-Trip Planning/Information session on packing
Backpacking and Outdoors safety skills
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Travel to and from Seattle-Tacoma, Washington
Departure & Return
Departure PointMiyar Adventures, 17311 135th Ave NE, Ste. #C-500, Woodinville, WA 98072, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 13 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miyar Adventures, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 74435P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeattle4WD Tours - WashingtonSporting Events - WashingtonMulti-day Tours - WashingtonExtreme - Washington4WD Tours - VictoriaSporting Events - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaExtreme - Victoria4WD Tours - VancouverSporting Events - VancouverMulti-day Tours - VancouverExtreme - VancouverCategory
BelltownOriginal StarbucksDiscovery ParkUniversity of WashingtonWoodland ParkMyrtle Edwards ParkFremont DistrictSky View ObservatoryT-Mobile Park Ballard DistrictQueen Anne HillLake WashingtonGas Works ParkKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle UnitSeattle Art Museum (SAM)Chihuly Garden and GlassTillicum VillageMt. St. HelensOlympic National ParkElliott Bay