- Private customizable sightseeing tour of Seattle
- Visit your choice of top Seattle attractions including Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and the Ballard Locks
- Whiz up the Space Needle (own expense) to enjoy sweeping views of Mt Rainier, Puget Sound and the city skyline
- Soak up the bustling Northwestern atmosphere of neighborhoods such as Belltown, Chinatown and Queen Anne Hill
- Visit local art galleries and grab coffee at the original Starbucks (own expense)
- Your expert local guide helps tailor the tour to your tastes and provides commentary on local history, culture and architecture
Departure & Return
Vehicles are marked with our Company name "Customized Tours"
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
What To Expect
Where to begin? There are plenty of options. Consider Belltown, the city’s most populated neighborhood and home of the famous Pike Place Market, one of the oldest public farmers markets in the United States. It overlooks the Elliott Bay waterfront, with its span of parks and piers, ferry and ship terminals and promenades and public spaces. Coffee lovers will want the experience of visiting the original Starbucks here, too. Feel free to stop and get out at any of the sites or attractions that look especially appealing.
Not far from Belltown is the iconic Space Needle. Don’t let this opportunity pass by. Jump out, buy a ticket and ride to the top for unforgettable views of majestic Mt Rainier, the Cascade and Olympic Mountain ranges, Puget Sound and the Seattle skyline. Consider visiting the lookout point on Queen Anne Hill for a breathtaking view of the city from a distance.
Ballard Locks is one of Seattle's most popular tourist attractions, especially during the warmer months. There’s Pioneer Square, the birthplace of Seattle, with great restaurants, shops, night life and home to two pro sports teams. Then there’s the Chinatown-International District, also known as ID, also one of Seattle’s oldest neighborhoods. Travel to the Lake Union area, with a number of floating homes, including the one from the movie Sleepless in Seattle. Pass by the University of Washington and find the famous public sculpture called the Fremont Troll.
Choose a few or choose them all. This private tour of Seattle makes it easy.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes and a jacket are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Customized Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms