- See numerous Seattle highlights in just a few hours
- Choose between multiple start times throughout the day
- Small-group tour size encourages an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
Our Pioneer Square Pickup; meet here 30 mins before start of tour. Meeting location is on the southeast corner of South Main St. and Occidental Ave S. If you're in front of the cafe "London Plane" you're in the right spot.
Our Seattle Public Library Pickup; meet here 20 mins before start of tour. Meeting location is in the middle of the block in front of the Seattle Public Library
Our Midtown Pickup; meet here 10 mins before start of tour. Meeting location is on the corner of 4th & Stewart. You know you're in the right place if you're in front of the Urban Yoga or Urban Coffee signs. Meet on 4th Ave side.
Our MoPOP Pickup; meet here 5 mins before start of tour. This is also called the Harrison Street turnaround. You know you're in the right place if you're at the circle driveway right next to the MoPOP musuem and can see the art installation of reeds titled, "Grass Blades" by John Flemming.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to confirm meeting location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Please allow up to 4 hours for hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meeting location pickups commence 30 mins prior to tour start time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Northwest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a must, especially if you don’t have a lot of time." See review
- "We opted to not get a car on this trip which made going outside of downtown a little more difficult for us." See review
- "I believe we covered most of the best parts of Seattle, and I recommend this tour to anyone looking for an easy and informative tour of this special city." See review