- Discover Mt. Rainer National Park on this all-inclusive, small-group day trip
- Learn fascinating facts from your naturalist guide and enjoy tailored commentary
- Breakfast, coffee & tea, snacks, beverages, and a local lunch included
- Enjoy convenient accommodation from Seattle, SeaTac Airport, and Tacoma
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up where you're staying in Downtown Seattle including all hotels, Airbnbs, hostels, and ports. If you are staying outside our legal pick up zone, we are happy to meet you at our default pick up location—Sheraton Grand (1400 6th Ave). If you're unsure whether your hotel or rental is part of the downtown corridor, give us a call and we can confirm whether your hotel is included!
We also make quick stops near SeaTac Airport (DoubleTree Airport) or Tacoma (Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome) when requested.
We will call/text/email around noon the day prior to your tour to confirm your pick-up location and exact pick-up time. No need to check-in before we contact you (unless you have a question, of course!).
What To Expect
This day trip nature tour to hike and/or snowshoe around Mt. Rainier National Park begins with a Seattle hotel pickup followed by a scenic drive to the park in a luxury vehicle. Upon arrival, enjoy Seattle coffee and pastries before starting the trek along the Nisqually Vista Trail. Be on the lookout for wildlife wandering around the mountain at any time.
This all-day Mt Rainier tour includes frequent stops to take pictures and enjoy light snacks. A picnic lunch of locally sourced, organic foods (grilled chicken or salmon, sandwich or wrap, with a grain or green salad and water or soda) is also provided midday.
At the end of the day, it’s back down the mountain to take a relaxing return trip to Seattle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
- Warm clothing is recommended during winter months (jacket, sturdy shoes, hat, gloves, layers)
- Note: Severe winter weather (rare) may result in road closures and other unpredictable changes to the itinerary - our talented guides adjust accordingly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour isn't recommended for children under 10 years old.
- If you have dietary restrictions, please inform us at least 48 hours before your tour departure
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a sample itinerary - depending on the season, we may visit other sections of the Park entirely.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evergreen Escapes Seattle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Best of Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour.
- "Don't mind the weather: it was raining a lot but you can borrow all the necessary gear plus the canopy is going to help, not mentioning the mistiness of the area with the foggy weather: just sensational!" See review
- "Breakfast, lunch, and water are included but I just felt it was a bit pricy considering what I experienced." See review