10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The snow-capped mountains and wildflower meadows of the Mount Rainier National Park lie just a 1.5-hour drive south of Seattle. On this full-day tour, travel in the comfort of a luxury Mercedes van and benefit from a more personalized experience on a small-group tour. Enjoy a guided walk to Myrtle Fall, tuck into a delicious lunch of gourmet regional cuisine, and stop to admire natural wonders including Mount Rainier, Reflections Lake, and the Grove of the Patriarchs.
- Incredible views and photo opportunities at Mount Rainier National Park
- Delicious picnic lunch of gourmet cuisine and wine
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Seattle
- Small-group tour with a maximum of seven people
Saved to wishlist!
Small group experience (maximum 7 guests)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in our luxury Mercedes van
Gourmet lunch with a selection of local beverages
Complimentary coffee, water, and snacks
Professional local guide
Guided nature walks
All physical abilities welcome
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off is offered to downtown Seattle and SeaTac hotels or vacation rentals. We'll contact you the day before your tour to confirm location and timing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ages 8 and older welcome
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yonder Sky
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Rainier National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Rainier National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Rainier National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Rainier National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Seattle AquariumChihuly Garden and GlassOlympic Sculpture ParkHiram M. Chittenden LocksHard Rock Cafe SeattlePioneer SquareSeattle Cruise PortGas Works ParkWaterfall Garden ParkLake WashingtonKerry Park (Franklin Place)Seattle Art Museum (SAM)Myrtle Edwards ParkElliott BayBloedel ReserveMt. St. HelensTillicum VillageChateau Ste. Michelle WinerySeattle Chinatown-International DistrictLake Union