3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Group climbing equipment
Pre-trip Planning/Information session on packing & gear
Backpacking, mountaineering, and general outdoor safety skills
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Transportation (We will help arrange carpools or transportation can be provided for extra fees)
All Meals, Hot Drinks or Snacks
Gratuities for Guides
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeet at a convenient Park and Ride in the Seattle Area at 8:00 AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miyar Adventures, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 74435P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeattle4WD Tours - WashingtonSporting Events - WashingtonMulti-day Tours - WashingtonExtreme - Washington4WD Tours - VictoriaSporting Events - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaExtreme - Victoria4WD Tours - VancouverSporting Events - VancouverMulti-day Tours - VancouverExtreme - VancouverCategory
Lake UnionWaterfall Garden ParkElliott BayBainbridge IslandAlki Beach Seattle AquariumSeattle WaterfrontQueen Anne HillKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle UnitOriginal StarbucksBallard DistrictMuseum of FlightWoodland Park ZooOlympic National ParkBloedel ReserveSnoqualmie FallsFishermen's TerminalT-Mobile Park BelltownGas Works Park