3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Group climbing equipment
Pre-trip Planning/Information session on packing & gear
Backpacking, mountaineering, and general outdoor safety skills
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Transportation (We will help arrange carpools or transportation can be provided for extra fees)
All Meals, Hot Drinks or Snacks
Gratuities for Guides
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miyar Adventures, LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 74435P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeattle4WD Tours - WashingtonSporting Events - WashingtonMulti-day Tours - WashingtonExtreme - Washington4WD Tours - VancouverSporting Events - VancouverMulti-day Tours - VancouverExtreme - Vancouver4WD Tours - PortlandSporting Events - PortlandMulti-day Tours - PortlandExtreme - PortlandCategory
Snoqualmie FallsFremont DistrictSeattle Art Museum (SAM)Waterfall Garden ParkSeattle Great WheelOlympic National ParkKerry Park (Franklin Place)Queen Anne HillHiram M. Chittenden LocksTillicum VillageMuseum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery CenterMt. St. HelensWoodland ParkLake WashingtonMuseum of FlightT-Mobile Park Chihuly Garden and GlassBallard DistrictChateau Ste. Michelle Winery