Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Mt. Rainier National Park with TripAdvisor “Hall of Fame” nature guides
- Learn about the park’s ecosystems on a 3-mile (5-km) hike that's suitable for most levels
- Sip wine in a gorgeous setting at two hand-picked vineyards
- Small-group tour limited to 10 for a more personalized hike and tasting experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Participants must be 21 years or older to drink wine.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have dietary restrictions, please inform us 48 hours before your tour departure
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evergreen Escapes Seattle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff