- Enjoy a chef-guided food tour of famous Pike Place Market
- Make 10 different stops at a wide variety of food spots
- Fun for the entire family
- Small group ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
You'll meet your chef outside of Simply Seattle located at 1600 First Ave. We meet outside on the street. He or she will be wearing a black chef coat or polo shirt. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early. We cannot catch you up after the tour has left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please message us before the tour date if you have any dietary considerations.
- This tour is not stroller accessible due to stairs and uneven terrain
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Meeting Location: is 1600 First Ave outside of Simply Seattle. We meet on the street. Chef will be wearing a black chef coat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Gratuities (optional) are not included in the price
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. Once the tour leaves the starting point we cannot catch you up as it is a moving tour and guides choose their own routes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat Seattle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Chef Guided Food Tour of Pike Place Market- 2 Hours.