Explore our promoted experiences
- See a new side of the Seattle area, and tour lush Bainbridge Island
- A private tour makes for a personalized, flexible way to explore
- On-island transit (via Mercedes minibus), admission, and snacks included
- Explore highlights of the Bloedel Reserve in the company of a guide
Departure & Return
Look for a large black bus with the words Tour Bainbridge on the side at your pick up location. We do not pick up in Seattle. You must take the ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge Island. It takes approximately 35 min to get to Bainbridge Island by ferry.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Bainbridge
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff