Departure & Return
We pick up from and drop-off to ALL Seattle area hotels, residences and vacation rentals. Additional pick-up locations are the Pier 66 and Pier 91 cruise terminals or Sea-Tac airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Our vehicle is not ADA accessible, but there is room for a collapsable wheelchair
- Infant and child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, but child seating spaces are limited.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At the time of booking, Sea-Tac passengers must provide their flight number and arrival time.
- Refunds will not be issued if service is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship or airplane.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfer service should be completed within 2 hours from the scheduled pick-up time to the actual drop-off time. A surcharge of $80 per hour will apply if the service is not complete within 2 hours. A 20-minute grace period is provided to accommodate for unforeseen delays.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nature Nuts Adventure Travel, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by One-Way Seattle Private Transfer up to 12 Pax: Cruises, Sea-Tac, Hotels.