Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore in the company of your guide, a certified off-road driver
- This tour makes it easy to head into nature and explore the Sonoran Desert
- Spot cacti, keep an eye out for wildlife, and learn more about local history
- See parts of the desert many visitors miss on this off-road Jeep tour
Departure & Return
The meeting location is at the 8711 E Pinnacle Peak Road, Suite F-108, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Type Off-Road Jeep Adventures into Google Maps and the app will navigate to the front door of our meeting location. Our permitted Tonto National Forest trail is 15 minutes northeast of the meeting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
- This is a guide-led tour; guests will NOT be driving the Jeeps.
- From November to February, we strongly recommend warm clothing.
- Our bumpy off-road Jeep tours are low-speed, jarring rides through rough terrain. Please ensure that every guest in your party understands that this off-road tour is a low-speed, bumpy ride through rough terrain.
- Please carefully review our list of health restrictions and requirements. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accommodate guests who do not meet the tour requirements. Ensure each guest in your party reads and understands the tour requirements. There will be no refunds issued to guests who fail to read and understand the health restrictions and requirements of this tour.
- No Neck Problems.
- Not recommended for guests who easily get motion sickness.
- Weight limit per seat: 275 pounds. Please contact our office to make special arrangements.
- Must be physically able to climb a step ladder to enter the lifted Jeeps.
- Not recommended for passengers with any condition that can be aggravated by a bumpy off-road ride through rough terrain.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- OPERATED BY Off-Road Jeep Adventures - Jeep Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands