- Departure point is easy to find at the Pima Dynamite Trailhead
- Find your guide at the rustic recycling bin near there
- Departure is early at 6am
- Get out there solo, or go with a guide
Departure & Return
Pima/Dynamite Trailhead 28777 N. Pima Rd Scottsdale, AZ Please look for your guide staged with bikes at the large rustic recycling bin in the parking lot. Do NOT look for the guide at the main trailhead building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Bunch Desert Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.