- This off-road Jeep tour makes exploring the Sonoran Desert seamless
- Round-trip transit from your Scottsdale hotel is included for your ease
- See local highlights like Pinnacle Peak Park, the Verde River, and beyond
- Learn about the region’s wildlife, habitats, and history from your guide
Departure & Return
The meeting location is at the 8711 E Pinnacle Peak Road, Suite F-108, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Type Off-Road Jeep Adventures into Google Maps and the app will navigate to the front door of our meeting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
- From December to February, bring warm clothing.
- This is a guide-led tour; guests will NOT be driving the Jeep.
- Our bumpy off-road Jeep tours are low-speed, jarring rides through rough terrain. Please ensure that every guest in your party understands that this off-road tour is a low-speed, bumpy ride through rough terrain.
- Please carefully review our list of health restrictions and requirements. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accommodate guests who do not meet the tour requirements. Ensure each guest in your party reads and understands the tour requirements. There will be no refunds issued to guests who fail to read and understand the health restrictions and requirements of this tour.
- Not recommended for travelers who get motion sickness
- Must be physically able to climb in and out of a lifted Jeep Wrangler.
- Not recommended for passengers with any condition that could be aggravated by a rough, bumpy, and jarring off-road Jeep tour.
- Weight limit per seat: 275 pounds. Call our office ahead of time to arrange an alternate vehicle and an alternate route.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Off-Road Jeep Adventures - Jeep Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands