Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Tour meets in front of the Old Adobe Mission Church.
Tours end very close to meeting location. Tour guides are always available to walk guests back to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We can accommodate most food allergies/ restrictions, however we MUST know ahead of time. Please email us when booking is completed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.