Departure & Return
Departure Point: Your driver / representative will be waiting OUTSIDE the arrivals hall on the right side, across McDonald's next to the Information desk holding a sign with your name on it.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Protocol for all services, driver and passenger´s liabilities. 1.Nebulization of vehicles with disinfectants. 2.Cleaning of seats, floors, internal and external handles, seat belts, backrests and armrests every time a service is terminated. 3.No handshakes will be given in the greeting or farewell. 4.Voucher information is being requested and verified digitally. 5.The customer is asked to board the vehicle using the mask. If passenger does not have one, the driver will provide one immediately.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY TRANSFER GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms