- Get an insider’s look at Savannah, Georgia
- Orient yourself to the city for future exploring
- See the city’s top landmarks in just 90 minutes
- Visit a filming location use in “Forrest Gump”
Departure & Return
Meeting point is across the street from CVS in Wright Square, on the north side of the monument in the center of the square, facing CVS. Wright. Square does not have a physical address.
Tour ends at the Fountain in Forsyth Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Email confirmation at time of reservation
- Comfortable Walking shoes (approximately 1 mile with benches along the way)
- Consider the weather, bring an umbrella
- Summertime can be hot & humid - bring a bottle of water
- Tour operates rain or shine
- In the event of severe weather, you will be provided the option to reschedule (no refunds unless we cancel the tour)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Savannah
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Explore Savannah History Walking Tour.