- Enjoy a guided walking tour of historic Savannah
- Visit one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US
- See historic homes and buildings
- Learn about Savannah’s storied past from a lifelong resident
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the NW corner of Telfair Square, across the street from the Telfair Academy of Arts and Sciences (121 Barnard St., Savannah, GA 31401)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible - please note in the Special Requirements field when making a booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonnie Blue Walking Tours of Savannah
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.