Departure & Return
We meet at the NORTH end of Chippewa Square at Hull Street and Bull Street, near the concrete bench.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours operate in all weather conditions (unless severe), please dress accordingly.
- Tour may be canceled due to poor weather or other unforseen circumstances. If canceled, you may rebook for a different date or receive a refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour requires minimum number of participants. If canceled because minimum isn’t met, you may rebook for a different date or receive a refund.
- This is a walking tour, and participants should have a moderate walking fitness level.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exploration Point Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas