Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Savannah’s Historical District with a movie-loving local guide
- Follow in the footsteps of favorite movie characters including Forrest Gump
- See top Savannah movie sites including Mercer-Williams House and Madison Square
- Hear insider gossip on big-screen legends such as Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts
Departure & Return
Savannah Visitor Center Address: 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Savannah, GA 31401
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Some of the movie locations to see include the spot where Tom Hanks played Forrest Gump and muttered his famous “life is like a box of chocolates” quote; where Robert Redford, Will Smith and Charlize Theron appeared at Madison Sqaure in the Legend of Bagger Vance; and where John Travolta walked in the 1999 murder-mystery, the General’s Daughter.
Six Pence Pub was featured in the 1995 romantic comedy Something to Talk About, starring Julia Roberts.
Also, see the Mercer-Williams House Museum, the haunted building that was featured in the novel and movie adaptation Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, directed by Clint Eastwood. Many other downtown locations, like Monetary Square, Forsyth Park and Bonaventure Cemetery, are also seen in the film.
While traveling from one film location to the next, learning interesting facts and stories about the locations and movies from the guide.
After finishing the tour, enjoy a free treat at the popular Leopold’s Ice Cream.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2-guests per booking
- A maximum of 24 people can fit on the bus
- Dress code is comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.