- Learn about Savannah's long history as the oldest city in Georgia
- See Savannah's top historical sites and colonial-era architecture along the way
- Includes training for beginner to advanced Segway riders
- Multiple departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MIN. BEFORE START TIME. Departure Point: at address: 234 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Savannah, GA Directions: Located across the street from the Savannah Visitors Center. Inside the Old Town Trolley Building. Next door to Old Savannah Tours. Dates: Daily
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders must be at least 16 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Savannah
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands