Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of historic Savannah
- Visit one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US
- See historic homes and buildings
- Enjoy free food and drinks
- Learn about Savannah’s storied past from a local resident
Departure & Return
Meet in the NW corner of Telfair Square, directly across from the Telfair Academy of Arts and Sciences. It's the yellow classical building with white columns and statues out front. Guide is usually wearing a long-sleeved blue shirt.
We end at The Pirates' House Restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible - please note in the Special Requirements field when making a booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonnie Blue Walking Tours of Savannah
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are in town, this is definitely a must!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews