Are you interested in?
Food & Drink
23 Tours & Activities
Madison Square Tours
16 Tours & Activities
Top Historical Sights in Savannah
12 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Taste and sip your way through the historic center of Savannah on a private 2-hour coffee and chocolate tour. Your Savannahian guide provides illuminating commentary on the Native American, African, and Irish histories that make the city what it is today. Along the way, satisfy your appetite with chocolate truffles and roasted coffee. Your guide is happy to customize the itinerary to suit your personal interests and dietary restrictions.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Try locally produced chocolate and coffee
- Discover the hidden history of Savannah
- Customize the itinerary based on your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
If you are driving, parking is available around the squares for a fee
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWright Square, Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Return DetailsChippewa Square, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Savannah Tours and Tales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Savannah Coffee and Chocolate Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 73667P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSavannahFood Tours - GeorgiaChocolate Tours - GeorgiaWalking Tours - GeorgiaCoffee & Tea Tours - GeorgiaFood Tours - CharlestonChocolate Tours - CharlestonWalking Tours - CharlestonCoffee & Tea Tours - CharlestonFood Tours - JacksonvilleChocolate Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleCoffee & Tea Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
First African Baptist ChurchThe Pirates’ HouseSorrel Weed House Wormsloe State Historic SiteBeach Institute African American Cultural CenterTemple Mickve Israel American Prohibition MuseumColonial Park CemeteryOlde Pink HouseFactors WalkShips of the Sea Maritime MuseumGribble House Paranormal ExperienceMassie Heritage CenterChippewa SquareSavannah Historic DistrictOwens-Thomas HouseTelfair AcademyMadison SquareHistoric Savannah TheatreAndrew Low House