Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Savannah’s plants and flowers
- Visit parks, gardens, cemeteries, and more
- Discover Savannah with a guided walking tour
- See landmarks including the Andrew Low House
Departure & Return
Your tour guide will be wearing a bright orange polo shirt with our logo on the front and back, and will meet you by the fountain in the middle of Columbia Square. If you are running late, give us a call. We will wait for late arrivals for 5 minutes before beginning.
We end either in Monterey Square or Pulaski Square depending on the pace of the tour group, and your guide can direct you back to where you need to go or call you a bicycle cab. On occasion, they may be able to walk you back.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Well-behaved pets allowed
- Not recommended for those who cannot walk/roll 1/3 mile without resting
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk with Me Savannah Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers