7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the ancient history of Turkey and one of its natural wonders in the same day on a small-group tour to Sakikent and Tlos. Often overlooked by foreign tourists, both locations provide intrigue and beauty unique to the country. Begin with a visit to the ancient city, once occupied by three civilizations. Break for lunch, then take a scenic hike through the second largest gorge in Europe.
- Visit a traditional carpet making shop in Sakikent
- Enjoy a provided lunch during the tour
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Departure & Return
Sarıgerme, 48600 Ortaca/Muğla, Turkey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saklikent and Tlos Ancient City Day Trip From Sarigerme?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Saklikent and Tlos Ancient City Day Trip From Sarigerme?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saklikent and Tlos Ancient City Day Trip From Sarigerme?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saklikent and Tlos Ancient City Day Trip From Sarigerme?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Saklikent and Tlos Ancient City Day Trip From Sarigerme
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSarigermeWalking Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastFull-day Tours - Aegean CoastWalking Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisFull-day Tours - MarmarisWalking Tours - RhodesHistorical Tours - RhodesFull-day Tours - RhodesCategory