- Ride along Siesta Key on an electric bike
- Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico
- Bikes can be ridden directly on the sand
- Small-group tour provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet at Christopher Wheeler Park, 1300 Old Stickney Point rd. There is typically plenty of free street parking, if not there is a $5 flat rate pay to park lot just before the park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Endless Summer Eco Tours and Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Electric Bike Siesta Key Sunset Tour.