9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Glassbottom boat cruise at Shakotan is optional, adults for 1,100 JPY, and children ¥550 JPY.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHokkaidō Chūō Bus Regular Sightseeing Bus Counter, Japan, 〒060-0005 Hokkaido, Sapporo, Chuo Ward, Kita 5 Jōnishi, 2-chōme, 札幌エスタ ２階
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- In the event of expressway closures or heavy traffic that delays our arrival, and we will not be able to take the cruise.
- Duration of sightseeing may be changed due to the traffic and the number of passengers.
- Arrival time will be earlier than scheduled time due to the holiday break or the restriction condition of the facility.
- Please allow enough time for transfer to the other modes of transport, because buses may be delayed due to the traffic jams or adverse weather conditions.
- Tours may be cancelled due to a disaster (road closure due to marathon race) etc. Please contact us and check the situation with the tour in the event of abnormal weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shakotan and Yoichi Tour with Shakotan Hamazushi Seafood Rice Bowl! ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shakotan and Yoichi Tour with Shakotan Hamazushi Seafood Rice Bowl! ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shakotan and Yoichi Tour with Shakotan Hamazushi Seafood Rice Bowl! ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shakotan and Yoichi Tour with Shakotan Hamazushi Seafood Rice Bowl! ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90714P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDistillery Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSapporoBus Tours - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoDistillery Tours - HokkaidoFull-day Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - ChitoseNature and Wildlife - ChitoseDistillery Tours - ChitoseFull-day Tours - ChitoseBus Tours - KawagoeNature and Wildlife - KawagoeDistillery Tours - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeCategory