- An insider’s city tour of Sapporo, with private guide and hotel pickup
- Enjoy a customizable, tailor-made itinerary based on recommendations from your guide
- Ditch pre-planned trip schedules and explore the city naturally, on foot or by public transport
- Get an in-depth introduction to Sapporo’s sights and listen to the history of the Hokkaido region
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Additional fee 3,000 yen per hour will apply if the tour exceeds 4 hours by your request or if you do not return at the designated time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Sapporo Private Half-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide.