6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Lunch - Lunch (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will be at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- New Chitose Airport, Bibi, Chitose, Hokkaido 066-0012, Japan
- Okadama Airport, Sapporo Hokkaido
- Sapporo Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sapporo / Hokkaido Full-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sapporo / Hokkaido Full-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sapporo / Hokkaido Full-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sapporo / Hokkaido Full-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSapporoShore Excursions - HokkaidoFood Tours - HokkaidoRail Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoCity Tours - HokkaidoMarkets - HokkaidoWalking Tours - HokkaidoPorts of Call Tours - HokkaidoHistorical Tours - HokkaidoBeer & Brewery Tours - HokkaidoHalf-day Tours - HokkaidoShore Excursions - NaritaFood Tours - NaritaRail Tours - NaritaBus Tours - NaritaCity Tours - NaritaMarkets - NaritaWalking Tours - NaritaPorts of Call Tours - NaritaHistorical Tours - NaritaBeer & Brewery Tours - NaritaHalf-day Tours - NaritaShore Excursions - KawagoeFood Tours - KawagoeRail Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeMarkets - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoePorts of Call Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeBeer & Brewery Tours - KawagoeHalf-day Tours - KawagoeCategory