4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4-hour fully customized tour with reservations and bookings made on your behalf
English-speaking professional tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation within the city only
Fees for optional tours and activities for guests and tour guide
Meals, food and drinks not specified
Departure & Return
Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel the tour any time after we have sent you the custom Itinerary Sheet, the service fee of 15% of your total tour cost will be nonrefundable.
- If your cancellation falls within the fees applied to the Standard Cancellation Policy, the service fee of 15% will no longer take effect. You will only be responsible for the cancellation fee specified in the Standard Cancellation Policy. Please carefully review the terms and conditions specified on the checkout page.
- Every city in Japan has a lot to offer. There are many aspects to the city and many hidden and local spots that you may not have seen or heard of before. In the Custom Tour form that will be sent to you after your booking, you’ll be able to let us know of any attractions you have already visited and would not like to see again on this tour. We will carefully review your requests and will create an itinerary based on your preferences.
- Guests are provided with the tour guides’ phone number before the tour and you can call the tour guide if you need help.
- Organizing and planning a trip requires a lot of time and if we have made reservations on your behalf, it may be very challenging to cancel some booking requests. Once we receive your booking and your answers from the Custom Tour form, we will begin putting together your Itinerary Sheet and will start arranging your tour guide, buying tickets, making reservations at venues for your tour, etc.
- Although this is a private tour, the tour guide will only wait for you for up to 45 minutes of start time before the tour is cancelled
- Children that are age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult that is age 18 or older
- With many options and attractions to choose from in the city, it may seem easier to just choose a set tour that’s already available out there, but after you book this Custom Tour, we’ll work closely with you on designing the perfect tour that is only for you. To make it easier for you, after the tour is booked, you’ll receive a Custom Tour form with various potential options and themes for you to easily choose from. We’ll also consider all your preferences: whether you are into Japanese culture, history, food, nature and scenery, seasonal experiences such as Winter Illuminations, or other, you’ll be able to easily make your selections and identify any spots on your wish-list before we start planning away for you.
- Passports may be required to verify age on the day of the tour.
- Price: Select number of people under Booking Request for pricing
- Why am I charged a service fee if I make a cancellation after you started planning the trip?
- As for mode of transportation, you’ll have the option to choose public transportation option (utilizing the excellent train and bus systems) or the private vehicle option (with a meticulously clean and comfortable chartered vehicle with personal driver) to take you around the city for your own comfort. The choice is yours. We are just here to make the planning and arranging process easy for you.
- We ask that all guests arrive at the location at least 10 minutes before the designated meet-up time
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sapporo Custom Half Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sapporo Custom Half Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sapporo Custom Half Day Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sapporo Custom Half Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 27666P83
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSapporoFood Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoCity Tours - HokkaidoMarkets - HokkaidoWalking Tours - HokkaidoHistorical Tours - HokkaidoBeer & Brewery Tours - HokkaidoHalf-day Tours - HokkaidoFood Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeMarkets - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeBeer & Brewery Tours - KawagoeHalf-day Tours - KawagoeFood Tours - NaganoBus Tours - NaganoCity Tours - NaganoMarkets - NaganoWalking Tours - NaganoHistorical Tours - NaganoBeer & Brewery Tours - NaganoHalf-day Tours - NaganoCategory